Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
avariel
Connoisseur
avariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura aboutavariel has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-505
CrazyOnDigital Nook Simple Touch kit

Anyone have this kit? What do you think of it?

http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigital...3292175&sr=1-1
avariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
dbeman
Enthusiast
dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by avariel View Post
Anyone have this kit? What do you think of it?

http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigital...3292175&sr=1-1
It looks like it got a handful of decent reviews, and in fact no bad reviews whatsoever. Personally I would rather hand-select my accessories rather than buy them as a part of a package but if you like the look of the case I'd say go for it; even if you don't use any of the other accessories its still a decent deal.

I wonder why they include a wristband?
dbeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
I'm going to receive my cover (the red/brown one in the package - I bought only the cover, not the skins) soon. I'll let you know what I think about it when I receive it.
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #4
apeine
Enthusiast
apeine will become famous soon enoughapeine will become famous soon enoughapeine will become famous soon enoughapeine will become famous soon enoughapeine will become famous soon enoughapeine will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook STR
It looks good, if for the cover only. But all the rest doesn't look that sturdy, but for the price it seems quite adequate.
apeine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeman View Post
I wonder why they include a wristband?
It's an ereader alert bracelet. It lets the paramedics know you have an ereader and to be sure to bring it to the hospital.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
I received the cover today. It's comfortable in my hand and looks good for the price (I get the cover only for $8.99 including free shipping from CrazyOnDigital on ebay). It fits the Nook very well and doesn't add much weight to the reader. I like the fact that it can be folded all the way to the back so I can handle the Nook with one hand.

Verdict: a basic standard but quite comfortable cover for the Nook, can't beat the price. I like it.
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It's an ereader alert bracelet. It lets the paramedics know you have an ereader and to be sure to bring it to the hospital.

I need one of those!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
Drumm
Enthusiast
Drumm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color(CM10), NookTouch & Meadiacom 850i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post

I need one of those!
I think we all need one of those.... I would die if I lost my Nook because the paramedics left it.
Drumm is offline   Reply With Quote