Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #1
Saint Anger
Saint Anger began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3rd generation
Buenos Aires Herald

Hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina! I have just started using Calibre and recently, I realized that there was an option called "fetch news" LOL. The thing is that it has got most of the recipes that I like. However there is a local newspaper which is my favorite one, that is Buenos Aires Herald. I have been trying to get it with the tool "add custom news resource", but I couldn´t do it . I was wondering if someone could give a hand with it. I have already read most of the tutorials related .
Thanks in advanced
Saint Anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Anger View Post
Hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina! I have just started using Calibre and recently, I realized that there was an option called "fetch news" LOL. The thing is that it has got most of the recipes that I like. However there is a local newspaper which is my favorite one, that is Buenos Aires Herald. I have been trying to get it with the tool "add custom news resource", but I couldn´t do it . I was wondering if someone could give a hand with it. I have already read most of the tutorials related .
Thanks in advanced
I will take care of that.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Saint Anger

Thank you so very much! I have downloaded the articles but I couldn´t divide it into sections! anyway, I think it a luxury :P. kiklop74 thank you very much for your time .

P.D.: I have just realized that you are from Argentina too! LOL!! Which local newspaper do you recommend? The only local newspaper written in English that I know is BA Herald.

Last edited by Saint Anger; 04-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Anger View Post
Thank you so very much! I have downloaded the articles but I couldn´t divide it into sections! anyway, I think it a luxury :P. kiklop74 thank you very much for your time .

P.D.: I have just realized that you are from Argentina too! LOL!! Which local newspaper do you recommend? The only local newspaper written in English that I know is BA Herald.
Local newspapers are in spanish (they are all in spanish argentina section of Calibre recipes). BA herald would be the only newspaper in english.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
kiklop74
Guru

Recipe is submitted to the tracker and will be available in the next release of Calibre

https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/971517
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Saint Anger

I have seen all the other calibre recipes, but I was just asking if there was another local newspaper written in English. Thank you for the recipe!!