Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 01:25 PM   #286
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenman View Post
Amazon has several Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve & Full Pot Coffee Makers on sale. Does anyone know which is the best one to get?
I just saw one that has coffee with it for $52.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #287
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
I like the coffee maker that makes the new flavor of coffee called coffee clear. It's crisp and refreshing especially with ice.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #288
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Hmm, the Flexbrew looks interesting. I'm looking at this one. I don't care about K-cups; what appeals to me here is the adjustable cup rest--it seems like it would reduce splatter. I've been using a cheap Black and Decker single-brew coffeemaker for years and I'm happy with it except for the splatter all over my counter.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #289
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Extra 15% off today at Target.com. I loaded up my cart yesterday and checked it out this morning. None of it for Christmas but stuff I was planning to buy anyway. The extra $23 in savings was very nice.
Thanks for the heads up

This promo includes all Amazon devices they sell, which are currently priced the same as Amazon's sale prices. Plus those with Discover and Target RedCards get another 5% off.

Screaming deals for lots of stuff!!!

Remember, this promo is Today Only -- exp 27 Nov
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #290
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenman View Post
Amazon has several Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve & Full Pot Coffee Makers on sale. Does anyone know which is the best one to get?
I highly recommend a consumer Bunn. I have one at home and work. Just my opinion but I have a pot of coffee in less than 3 minutes. I am a big coffee drinker when it's cold out. I even make my iced tea in it.

https://www.amazon.com/BUNN-Velocity...dp/B000FFRZ26/
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2017, 03:49 PM   #291
cc_in_oh
Groupie
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
I highly recommend a consumer Bunn. I have one at home and work. Just my opinion but I have a pot of coffee in less than 3 minutes. I am a big coffee drinker when it's cold out. I even make my iced tea in it.

https://www.amazon.com/BUNN-Velocity...dp/B000FFRZ26/
We used Bunns for years but decided that heating the water 24 hours before we need it just wasn't worth the 5 minutes saved.

Somewhere along the line Bunn must have been awarded a patent on the pull-out basket because all other makers have gone to the ridiculous drop-in basket design...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #292
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon, Kobo & Insignia Tablets & eReaders
UGH Best Buy & I are going to have a Fight... unless some one can explain something to me grr

I called the Credit Card co they said I now have $200 + left. So I went on Best Buy site... picked out the $30 printer, placed it in my card Clicked the Checkout ALL it says cant be purchased this way. When I tried my local store Sold out & they wont tell me Why I cant order it... Not Sold out on line!!!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 04:54 PM   #293
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
UGH Best Buy & I are going to have a Fight... unless some one can explain something to me grr

I called the Credit Card co they said I now have $200 + left. So I went on Best Buy site... picked out the $30 printer, placed it in my card Clicked the Checkout ALL it says cant be purchased this way. When I tried my local store Sold out & they wont tell me Why I cant order it... Not Sold out on line!!!
Pretty common for some sales that they'll have some stuff that's limited quantity and in store only. Once the store is sold out that's it, like with the $8 Maven phone they had a few days ago.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #294
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon, Kobo & Insignia Tablets & eReaders
Why don't they say In-Store Only like with the 50" TV they had

And they don't even say where I have to go to get the Printer. BTW they Do say the $20 been Sold Out. Which is why I am trying for the $30 one..
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #295
Gotadimple
Connoisseur
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Hmm, the Flexbrew looks interesting. I'm looking at this one. I don't care about K-cups; what appeals to me here is the adjustable cup rest--it seems like it would reduce splatter. I've been using a cheap Black and Decker single-brew coffeemaker for years and I'm happy with it except for the splatter all over my counter.
This is the one I have. The cup adjustment feature is nice, to reduce splatter, as you say. You can only pour in 8 ounces of water in the reservoir. So while it implies you can put a tall cup in the spot, you can only get an 8 ounce cup of coffee. This model is probably 5 years old.
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:08 AM   #296
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
This is the one I have. The cup adjustment feature is nice, to reduce splatter, as you say. You can only pour in 8 ounces of water in the reservoir. So while it implies you can put a tall cup in the spot, you can only get an 8 ounce cup of coffee. This model is probably 5 years old.
Thanks. I will probably hold off until my current unit dies.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:28 AM   #297
cc_in_oh
Groupie
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Monkey, now I am in the market for two things:

1) a desktop computer massively discounted to less than $300

2) a wired mouse at a very steep discount

Thanks!
It just occurred to me that if you buy a desktop computer you'll most likely get a mouse and keyboard with it?
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:42 PM   #298
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
cc, I have read recommendations in the Wall Street Journal for mice that run $70. I'm thinking about that sort of thing.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:43 PM   #299
mkm
Enthusiast
mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRSt2, pocket edge
Quote:
cc, I have read recommendations in the Wall Street Journal for mice that run $70. I'm thinking about that sort of thing.
Gamer's mice? why do you need such a thing?
mkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:56 PM   #300
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
$70 is cheap. I paid almost a $100 for the mouse I use on my work computer.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote