Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
GustavoB
Enthusiast
GustavoB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Is it possible to import Amazon's wishlist to Calibre?

Is it possible to import Amazon's wishlist to Calibre? I want to create a my wishlist in Calibre, any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
GustavoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Kiwidude is working on an Import List plugin. It's been a while since I read the thread, so I'm not sure what kind of lists and websites it will support, but you'll find the thread discussing it here.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert