Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
bhuvana786
Enthusiast
bhuvana786 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Total pages ePub with image zoom differs on iPAD

I've created ePub with many images in thumbnail view. The total pages of this title on iPAD is 20. On clicking the thumbnail image, enlarged images will be displayed and the text moves to the next page and hence the total number of pages should be more. But in iPAD, it shows only 20 pages and the text beyond 20th Page is not visible. To see that text, i should reduce the image (ie. enlarged images should be invisible and only thumbnail image should be displayed).

Can anyone let me know how to make all the pages visible even with enlarged images?

thanks,
Bhuvana
bhuvana786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Liz Castro has a blog and a book (advertised at her blog) about working with epub for the iBooks app. The book is very good about epub in general, and also discusses the features/bug? in Apple's version of same.You may want to read through her blog, as she goes over some of the things she has figured out.

I don't have an iPad myself, so I can't help you further.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2011, 01:17 AM   #3
bhuvana786
Enthusiast
bhuvana786 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks, will look into that.
bhuvana786 is offline   Reply With Quote