Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
AceHarddrive
Enthusiast
AceHarddrive began at the beginning.

Device: Tapwave Zodiac 2
Cool Considering getting PalmBible+ . . .

where can I get NKJV for it? I had e-Sword on my PPC, but because it kept crashing (the PPC), I discarded it and went to Zodiac 2. It would be nice to be able to use the e-Sword bibles . . . that I have on my PC, as I have accumulated quite a few.

~Tim
AceHarddrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I believe Thomas Nelson has a Bible software package that includes NKJV. Not sure what other options there are.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2007, 08:12 PM   #3
AceHarddrive
Enthusiast
AceHarddrive began at the beginning.

Device: Tapwave Zodiac 2
Cool

Is it possible to convert e-Sword files for PalmBible+ use?

~Tim
AceHarddrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I am not sure about eSword, but you can convert to Bible+....
http://palmbibleplus.sourceforge.net/createbible.htm
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote