Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Spring Design Alex

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
Lomedin
Misanthrope
Lomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Spring Design 6.S Alex DSB-10
Alex firmware 1.5 default apps

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what certain apps that I see installed in my Alex by default are for. For instantce, all those *test apps: wifitest, burningtest, sntest, etc.
Also, if I can uninstall any of those (or any other that comes by default) without wrecking the device; I find the 24mb internal memory of my Alex ridiculous, and would like to free space for other apps.
And/Or if anyone know how to do anything to free internal memory space in any other possible way.
Thanks a mil.
Lomedin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex, apps, memory