Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-20-2019, 03:29 PM   #1
sigridmac
sigridmac began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Pink Triangle Is Free for the Next Five Days

Hi, everybody,

My name is Sigrid Macdonald and I am an editor and an author. I've written a number of books, and several short stories.

One of my favorite short stories, The Pink Triangle, is about two best friends, Kari and Lizzie. Lizzie is gay and Kari is bicurious. Everything is fine between them until Kari finds that she is attracted to Lizzie's girlfriend, April. Oh no!

The Pink Triangle is free on Amazon Kindle for the next five days including today. Is a dark, complex story that takes a hard look at how bisexuals are treated within the community, or at least how they used to be treated, and addresses other issues such as friendship, trust, betrayal, and addiction. Next week April Returns, the sequel, will be free for another five days.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Pink-Triangle...grid+MacDonald

Please feel free to share this message.

Thanks so much.

Sigrid
sigridmac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bisexual romance, drama, literary fiction, romance