Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #46
Steven630
Groupie
Steven630 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite2
Will that make any difference to the final file? Seems too complex.
Steven630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #47
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
<shrug> Dunno. Try it both ways and compare.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #48
Steven630
Groupie
Steven630 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite2
Thank you.
Steven630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #49
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 1.2.2 - 23 Sep 2012
  • Minor fix for first epub missing metadata.
  • Only show 'by' author in TOC if only one author.
  • Make custom columns tab scrollable.

Nothing major.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #50
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Just wanted to say thanks for making such an awesome plugin.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

You're welcome.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #52
oteksamptis
oteksamptis began at the beginning.

Device: NST
For me, there was this error:
calibre, version 0.9.9
Code:
BŁĄD: Nieznany wyjątek: <b>IndexError</b>:list index out of range

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.dialogs", line 82, in do_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.dialogs", line 91, in do_when_finished
  File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin", line 385, in _start_merge
  File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge", line 254, in doMerge
IndexError: list index out of range
Plugin version 1.24
oteksamptis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #53
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Can you attach or send me the epub that causes the problem? I suspect either it's damaged or atypical in some way I didn't anticipate.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #54
TMF
Enthusiast
TMF began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Same issue here, most recent plugin, Calibre 0.9.8:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.dialogs", line 82, in do_loop
File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.dialogs", line 91, in do_when_finished
File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin", line 385, in _start_merge
File "calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge", line 254, in doMerge
IndexError: list index out of range
TMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #55
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

And again, it would help me tremendously to see an epub that causes this problem.

That error in that place suggests to me that one of the input epubs is either broken or is structured in ways I didn't expect. Until I can see one, I don't know which it is.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:29 AM   #56
oteksamptis

This is examples files
Attached Files
File Type: epub Kolekcjoner - Ewa Bialolecka.epub (21.2 KB, 791 views)
File Type: epub Smok - Ewa Bialolecka.epub (18.5 KB, 757 views)

Last edited by oteksamptis; 12-13-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #57
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

@oteksamptis - Thanks. Those epubs have some extra XML namespaces added that aren't epub standard. epubcheck, for example, fails them outright.

However, since calibre handles them, and I've seen other indicators that there are a number of epubs out there like them, I'll support them too.

Please try the attached version. It works with these files for me. Let me know how it works for you. TMF, you too, please.

UPDATE: test version removed after v1.2.5 released.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 12-13-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 12-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #58
oteksamptis

Works. Great Thanks!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #59
TMF
Enthusiast
TMF began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks! I'd like to try the new version, but Calibre's updater doesn't (yet) detect the update, even though it's in the version history accessible through the update dialog. Sorry that I didn't attach the files, but they're copyrighted material, and I couldn't find your e-mail address.
TMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #60
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMF View Post
Thanks! I'd like to try the new version, but Calibre's updater doesn't (yet) detect the update, even though it's in the version history accessible through the update dialog.
The posted version is 1.2.5.

You can go into your 'already installed' PI list and tell it to install again to make sure you have the latest version.

Tags
calibre, combine books, epubmerge, make collection, merge epub, merge epubs