Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-17-2015, 03:24 PM   #16
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Well in this case images smaller that target device resolution are resized and that cause file size increase.

Additionally if you ever have any additional KCC questions I suggest you to use official topic.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:27 PM   #17
rabe3ab
Enthusiast
rabe3ab began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
ok, I will use that topic next time
rabe3ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #18
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Well in this case images smaller that target device resolution are resized and that cause file size increase.

Additionally if you ever have any additional KCC questions I suggest you to use official topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabe3ab View Post
ok, I will use that topic next time

Guys:

NBD, really. I was just making a comment, that the identical acronym--KCC--can make it confusing. AcidWeb, to be honest, I've never seen KCC (official) referred to as KC2, and I'm a commercial bookmaker.

As I said: no big deal.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:42 AM   #19
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Personally I'm surprised that we don't received nice letter from Amazon suggesting to change our application name day after Kindle Comic Creator was released ;-)
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:48 AM   #20
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Personally I'm surprised that we don't received nice letter from Amazon suggesting to change our application name day after Kindle Comic Creator was released ;-)
Given that you can't even use the word "Kindle" in an advertisement online, yes. I'm surprised, too.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics