Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-02-2018, 04:24 AM   #16
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePilgrim View Post
Hello all.
Didn't want to open up a new thread, so I'll just ask here; I've noticed the above mentioned price of £700, which seems a bit above the price on the store, and wanted to know why that is.
I am planing to buy/per-order the upcoming Note and was under the impression that within the EU there shouldn't be any more additional charges (VAT, customs or something similar). I've never really bought something that expensive online, so I have no experience. Should I expect some (considerable) additional charges when ordering from the ereader.store?
I ordered from France: I paid the VAT price, but didn't have to pay any customs or additional taxes when my Max 2 was delivered. The total cost to me was the original ebookstore price (just a little bit under 800 euros).

(Now I admit I don't know how much of this is from the "whole EU" regulations - if you're in Britain, and out of the Eurozone, things might work a bit differently for you - plus, you'll soon be out of the EU completely...)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:07 PM   #17
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
I ordered from France: I paid the VAT price, but didn't have to pay any customs or additional taxes when my Max 2 was delivered. The total cost to me was the original ebookstore price (just a little bit under 800 euros).
Normally you have to pay the VAT from the country you ordered. That means 19 percent VAT which would be better than the 20 percent VAT in France. You might check it out.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2018, 06:12 PM   #18
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Normally you have to pay the VAT from the country you ordered. That means 19 percent VAT which would be better than the 20 percent VAT in France. You might check it out.
Might be true, but I'm not going to bother for less than 8 euros difference
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:37 AM   #19
johey
johey began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX Max2 Pro and M92
I ordered my Max2 Pro last Thursday night. It was shipped on the Friday and received it to Sweden yesterday, the Tuesday after the weekend. Just saying to confirm ereader.store is real.
johey is offline   Reply With Quote