Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
cindiaugustine
Enthusiast
cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox and original Kobo
Thumbs up Thanks to everyone here...

I am finally able to read magazines and public library books on my vox. I have a synchronized Google calendar, and a Dropbox account that makes wireless transfer of apps, books, etc, sooo easy. I can find and install apps directly with no access to Android Marketplace.

Everyone here has been so quick to share knowledge, regardless of our differing tech-abilities. Without this forum, my Vox experience would have been very limited indeed.

So, thanks, and keep up the great work. You all rock.

on!
cindiaugustine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
I agree
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
spikexp
Connoisseur
spikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindiaugustine View Post
I have a synchronized Google calendar
Really? How? I sync mine with exchange, but the day are 1 day off...
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
cindiaugustine
Enthusiast
cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox and original Kobo
I discovered how by following the directions in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=gmail

Hope it works for you, too.
cindiaugustine is offline   Reply With Quote