Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Nonfiction recommendations?

I really like these books:

http://www.amazon.com/Warmth-Other-S.../dp/0679444327

http://www.amazon.com/Appetite-Ameri...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

Does anyone have recommendations for other books about the American experience? I mean that in a broad sense, and I prefer nonfiction.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Lies My Teacher Told Me by James Loewen is one I read recently. Fascinating alternative look at American history. Which may or may not be what you're looking for.

-David
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert