Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Nook Industriell Cover

Selling a barely used (less than 3 weeks old) Industriell cover. $25 shipped. Comes in the original packaging. I take paypal. (Back on the market, my sale fell through).

Last edited by dieterpops; 03-14-2010 at 05:36 PM.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
j5uh
j5uh began at the beginning.

Device: nook
hey, is this the same case as this one here: http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Indu...?cds2Pid=30253 ?

If so, I'd gladly take it!
j5uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
mmanion4
mmanion4 began at the beginning.

Cover for nook

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
Selling a barely used (less than 3 weeks old) Industriell cover. $25 shipped. Comes in the original packaging. I take paypal.
I have a paypal account and am wondering if this is the case that Barnes & Nobles offers, but is not available yet. - This has clips instead of straps?:
Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
mmanion4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Back on the market.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #5
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi...is it still available? Do you ship via USPS to Bangkok, Thailand?
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Gould
Gould began at the beginning.

Is this cover still available? (if not, could you please update your posting.) If so I'll take it.
Gould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 AM   #7
dieterpops
Addict

The posting is updated...it shows "ended".