Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Interead COOL-ER

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
This is somewhat the board design of a 5inch with a 6inch screen..
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #17
jackau
Connoisseur
jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cool-er / Mac Mini / Satio / Notebook
http://www.netronixinc.com/product_e-book.htm
Did not find a design resemble the new cooler. May not be a Netronix ODM model.
jackau is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #18
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
You can't found the Cybook Opus neither. The design could be done exclusivly for Cooler
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #19
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
I was thinking of getting a Cool-ER, but think I will hold off for the new models. I think they look fine, and I really like the idea of the compact - smaller form factor than a 5" device but with a 6" screen - now that's cool!

I hope they also work out some of the kinks from the first model firmware/function and make the new models a little less troublesome, but this may be too much to hope for - time will tell, I just hope they avoid introducing a whole range of new issues... and here's hoping they have some cases for the new readers as well...
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #20
panda53
Connoisseur
panda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch and shared Kindle
There are loads of cases now for the Cool-er. Silicone skins, neoprene sleeves, and leather look cases... have a look on ebay. I've also found that sleeves and other accessories for the kindle 2 fit the Cool-er.

The latest firmware update seems very stable - and I love my Cool-er! It will be interesting to hear about the new models, but I don't think I would want 3G or any of the other bells and whistles - the classic suits me fine, fits in a handbag, and is great for reading on the bus!
panda53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #21
jackau
Connoisseur
jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cool-er / Mac Mini / Satio / Notebook
I don't mind the new design resmebles even more with old ipods. I think APPLE may have their laywers ready if COOL-Er's business end up doing well in the future.

The navi wheel still seem unnesscary as angular direactional butttons at the bottom would do the job just as good. Actually they can cut another CM off the new design and fit the same size screen.

I may get this as a gift if it was cheap enough... yet , this year is tipped to have hundreds of new models readers from dozens of companies new and old. Cooler needs more edge to survive.
jackau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #22
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackau View Post
I don't mind the new design resmebles even more with old ipods. I think APPLE may have their laywers ready if COOL-Er's business end up doing well in the future.

The navi wheel still seem unnesscary as angular direactional butttons at the bottom would do the job just as good. Actually they can cut another CM off the new design and fit the same size screen.

I may get this as a gift if it was cheap enough... yet , this year is tipped to have hundreds of new models readers from dozens of companies new and old. Cooler needs more edge to survive.

Yep I agree Cool-er does need to get a edge going. Currently its style is one of the things that sets it apart, as most ereaders are basically the same design and functions.

I do like that the company is trying to get out new firmware updates in a reasonable and timely manner, unlike what I hear about Bookeen.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote