Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #31
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Is there a way to display the text on two columns in landscape mode with Bluefire reader? I can't find it.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:23 PM   #32
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Sadly no. No idea why Micah wont implement it, its been asked about in the past.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2015, 03:00 AM   #33
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, that's too bad. The Paris municipal libraries are finally offering ebooks in their catalog, and I was looking for apps that support Adobe DRM to read them. Unfortunately all the apps I found seem to be very badly designed or terminally buggy. Adobe's app seems the most usable, but it only supports two column display if you reduce the font size to something barely readable.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:41 AM   #34
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ahhh. Try NeoSoar. Its not pretty but it does landscape two column and Adobe DRM. Its probably buggy as well. I really don't know much about it. I keep looking at it but then not using it.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:09 AM   #35
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Ahhh. Try NeoSoar. Its not pretty but it does landscape two column and Adobe DRM. Its probably buggy as well. I really don't know much about it. I keep looking at it but then not using it.
Actually, I think NeoSoar may have been the app I had in mind when I said "terminally buggy", although now that I reinstalled it it seems to work (for the few seconds I tried it). It is also terminally ugly. I'll keep it at hand but I think I prefer ADE for iOS.
Advert
Old 10-27-2015, 07:17 PM   #36
kyteflyer
Wizard

LOL! Yes, its pretty revolting.

There were a couple of Chinese apps which used to be quite nice. Duokan, and Apabi Reader. But, last time I went to download them, they didnt seem to be geared to English (my preference) at all, as they had been. I might take another look. Duokan allowed upload of fonts as well, and I think the built in server also allowed book uploads. Its been a while and my memory is fading.

[edit] Never mind. Duokan isnt even on the app store anymore, and Apabi again looks like Chinese only.