Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 04:15 AM   #1
joys
joys began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
How to donate ???

I would like to donate some money to Calibri but when I click on the donate button a Spanish page opens on Paypal !!!! Is there no other way to donate ? How can I change the language on Paypal page !!??
joys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The PayPal page's language is probably being determined by the Accept-Language header sent by your browser. Try another browser, or try setting the language in your browser explicitly to English.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert