Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
tadpole
Enthusiast
tadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo aura hd
Missing format

Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can help me. I have thousands of books in my Calibre library. We have two ereaders in the household. A kindle and a Kobo. So all the books I have formatted to be AZW3 and Epub. But I have one book that is missing the AZW3 format. Is there an easy way to find this book? Or do have I have to scroll through all the books one by one to find it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
tadpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpole View Post
Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can help me. I have thousands of books in my Calibre library. We have two ereaders in the household. A kindle and a Kobo. So all the books I have formatted to be AZW3 and Epub. But I have one book that is missing the AZW3 format. Is there an easy way to find this book? Or do have I have to scroll through all the books one by one to find it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
'formats:epub and not formats:azw3'
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
tadpole
Enthusiast
tadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to beholdtadpole is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
'formats:epub and not formats:azw3'
Thank You SOOOO much!!
tadpole is offline   Reply With Quote