Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 07:08 PM   #1771
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:01 PM   #1772
Jm84
Jm84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Very Thanks Master !!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2021, 10:12 PM   #1773
MetalGrads
MetalGrads began at the beginning.

Kobo Glo image file

Hello,
I accidentally formatted the SD Card of my kobo glo, someone would have the image file to send me
Old 10-23-2021, 10:32 PM   #1774
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@MetalGrads: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:14 AM   #1775
MetalGrads

PM access released, my kobo is N613
Old 10-24-2021, 07:43 PM   #1776
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:08 PM   #1777
MetalGrads

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
thank you very much, my kobo is working perfectly
Old 10-27-2021, 11:30 AM   #1778
TDT
TDT began at the beginning.

Device: Kinde Oasis 10th
Quote:
PM sent.
David,
Highly appreciate if you can send me a copy of Kobo Glo (not HD) SD card image.

Tks
Old 10-27-2021, 12:00 PM   #1779
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@TDT: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-27-2021, 12:18 PM   #1780
TDT

Quote:
@TDT: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Hi David,
Yes I am asking a Moderator to enable the PM function and will inform you once it's completed.

Cheer!
Old 10-27-2021, 09:21 PM   #1781
TDT

Quote:
PM function is ready now, David.

Cheer
Old 10-27-2021, 10:34 PM   #1782
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-30-2021, 11:44 AM   #1783
strato64
strato64 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO N613
Hello,
i could not use my KOBO GLO N613 anymore . i connect to kobo desktop to download a book , then software started a sync which never ended . i had vertical lines on the screen . so i did a hard reset , the kobo did a reinstallation and asked me to connect it to the computer but i cannot connect to my account anymore . it seems software is corrupted . Could you please send me an image of the sd card ?
Old 10-30-2021, 07:28 PM   #1784
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:51 AM   #1785
Kraynes
Kraynes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello,
While trying to upgrade the memory I didn't check my laptop battery and it shut down during the files copying. I can't start my Koboglo hd anymore.
Is it possible to get the image of the sd card ?
Thanks !
Closed Thread