Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-23-2020, 08:15 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
NaNoWriMo?

Is anyone working on anything for this year's event?

I'm not.

NaNoWriMo doesn't seem to generate the kind of interest it used to.

What do you think?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:51 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Is anyone working on anything for this year's event?

I'm not.

NaNoWriMo doesn't seem to generate the kind of interest it used to.

What do you think?
Going by my business, everybody has been NaNoWriYr due to Covid since February. Seriously. I've seen more novels, how-to books, memoirs, etc., that have been dragged out and dusted off this year than the prior 11 years put together.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:14 AM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
NoNoWriNo busy, busy, busy.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:19 AM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
I write & proof all year. So do many people. I think it's a sort of Social Media Cheer-along?

I've hardly seen a mention of it this year among people I, um, follow.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:53 PM   #5
skb
Addict
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Kindle Paperwhite
I forgot. There's so little going on with the apocalypse and everything that...I forgot it was November. Oops.

It's weird that with so many restrictions etc, and that I have more time on my hands but I forgot birthdays (and Christmas - post times for overseas!) and so much more. I'm not sure how that even works.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:06 PM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
It's like Groundhog day.
Or the strange period in UK and Ireland from Christmas day to New years Day, inclusive.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote