Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
Meredith Miller
Meredith Miller began at the beginning.

Device: laptop
Anthology: A Compendium For The Broken Hearted

First off. Thank you for having me in this forum! also, I'm pretty nervous.

Title: A Compendium For The Broken Hearted.

price: 1.99 $

length: 74 thousand words.

Type: Social anthology. Ebook only

Description: Twenty stories are meant to make you in turn very sad and very happy. There are about ten themes which are discussed in the book in both Breaks trying to capture the instant a person's heart breaks, as well as Hearts, much sweeter in nature and evoking positive feelings. The final result is meant to be a bittersweet feeling.

Themes: parenthood, brotherhood, friendship, betrayal, addiction, animal treatment, love, enjoying the simple things, and depression.

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/606700

amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Compendium-For.../dp/B01BKFQ2A0

for smashwords, there is a coupon code (100%) for one month from today

AR48C

also, if you don't have smashwords but want to try a sample before buying the book on amazon, I think anyone can read the ones I posted on scriggler:

https://scriggler.com/Profile/meredith_miller

Ah, so nerve wracking! I hope you enjoy it (sprints away)

Last edited by Meredith Miller; 02-29-2016 at 03:05 PM. Reason: forgot to mention it was ebook
Meredith Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I can sample the first 10% on Amazon.
Good luck with your book.
Also is that coupon good for a month or good in a month?
Your phrasing sounds like it will be good on March 29th.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:43 AM   #3
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think it's good for the next month

Last edited by AndrewMowere; 03-01-2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: wrong post
AndrewMowere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:54 AM   #4
Meredith Miller

Hi Andrew! nice to see you here!

and yes Cinisajoy, the coupon was created yesterday and will stay valid until the 29th of march. Thank you so much for the good wishes!
Old 08-18-2016, 02:57 AM   #5
Meredith Miller

Update: Reviews have been going well, although it has been more difficult than imagined getting people excited for an anthology. It happens though, because I can imagine people writing short stories and then sticking them together! Advice so far is: title your stories, a number of my reviewers commented about that!

Tags
anthology, fiction, happy, sad, social