MrJamesEMcBride began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung GalaxyTab S6 Lite
Yellow stick pin in first column

What does this stick pin represent?
MrJamesEMcBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
A marked book. Press ctrl+m to toggle it on selected books.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2019, 08:36 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Something you did (a number of plugins that find/fix do this), marks books (so you can find them).
Preferences: Adding books: Adding Actions (tab), has a tick to do this.

If you right click inside the spreadsheet, you will see that Mark Books has a Submenu of wonderful actions
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:53 AM   #4
MrJamesEMcBride
Enthusiast
MrJamesEMcBride began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung GalaxyTab S6 Lite
Thank you, guys! I didnt have the 'Mark Books' option enabled in my Rght-Click context menu, but I went in and did that.....and in the process learned how much control I have over the options that I can see. That is VERY cool.

This program just keeps getting better, the more that I find out about it!
MrJamesEMcBride is offline   Reply With Quote