Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-28-2020, 09:10 AM   #1
tapanta
tapanta began at the beginning.

Device: LibraH20
get books - search google books does not return results

Hi all,

I don't understand why but the "get book" search in calibre does not return any result from google books. I select only google books as search engine, put in the keyword, and the "couldn't find any book" response appears.

Needless to say if I repeat the search on the website I get plenty of results.

I am using Calibre 5.X (but I remember I noticed the same issue before upgrading to versione 5).

Any idea?
tapanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The website changed, and the plugin needed to be updated. Should be fine after your next calibre restart.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert