Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
World of Goo (Not ebook related)

I'm sure a few people on here must be gamers in addition to , or have kids that might enjoy this game, so I thought you'd appreciate this offer (it's only valid until the 19th Oct)

2DBoy are offering World of Goo for the PC/Mac and Linux for whatever you're willing to pay from 1 cent/pence and up. Even better the game is DRM FREE which is very rare in games and a stance worth supporting.

Apologies for this post been
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
Syniurge
Enthusiast
Syniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a TexanSyniurge might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: PRS-650
World of Goo has been receiving enough attention over the past year. Many other little-known games deserve as much support and publicity. Please go offtopic with less popular titles next time

GOG.com is reissuing many excellent games without any kind of DRM/CD protection by the way.
Syniurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syniurge View Post
World of Goo has been receiving enough attention over the past year. Many other little-known games deserve as much support and publicity. Please go offtopic with less popular titles next time
Will do

Quote:
GOG.com is reissuing many excellent games without any kind of DRM/CD protection by the way.
Interesting, thanks for the link.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I'm not a gamer, but I'd play a World of Groo game if it was made.

Hopefully it wouldn't be buggy and full of "err messages."

Somebody gets that, I hope...
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Thanks for the link. I bought the game for the Wii for myself awhile back, but my 4-year old son really likes it too.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/haegemonia_gold_edition

ah ! I wanted the extention to have fun with mods
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
I'm not a gamer, but I'd play a World of Groo game if it was made.

Hopefully it wouldn't be buggy and full of "err messages."

Somebody gets that, I hope...
I do (and was looking thru GOG to see if they had it ... would like to replace my old CD collection of all the games, as I believe they are DOS versions, although I do have old DOS machines to play them on...).

No luck, so far, though.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Thanks for bring this up.

I'd played the original World of Goo that was developed for the Contest, but never got around to getting the full version as I though it was Tad overpriced.

As I like to Pay for and support Independent Game developers, This offer Let me get a good game, and pay a reasonable (Though Lower) price.

I'll also suggest fans of independent games try out Blurst Games. While they started out and still primarily focus on browser based games, they've recently started offering those as download ables, which has turned into quiet a time sink for me
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm free, game