Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
deeg
deeg began at the beginning.

Device: Eslick
Warning Popup gone when deleting books?

I'v lost my warning popup wenn deleting a book you normaly get the message "are you sure you want to delete this book". So wenn i'm to quick with the delete button i've no change to go back to prevent it for deleting. Where is the mark to put this on ?
deeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeg View Post
I'v lost my warning popup wenn deleting a book you normaly get the message "are you sure you want to delete this book". So wenn i'm to quick with the delete button i've no change to go back to prevent it for deleting. Where is the mark to put this on ?
Go to preferences - behavior and click the giant button in the middle of the page to reset all disabled confirmation dialogs.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 04:11 AM   #3
deeg
deeg began at the beginning.

Device: Eslick
dwanthny you saved my day, many thanks
deeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeg View Post
dwanthny you saved my day, many thanks
You're Welcome, glad I could help.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote