Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-12-2017, 05:00 AM   #1
789456 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Problems with Calibre go with dropbox

I have Calibre on my PC, a dropbox account, and Calibre go on Android. I moved my library to a dropbox folder, and communicated Calibre go to my dropbox account, and selected the folder. Yet no books appear there, but when I open the folder they are all there, and when I open it in my PC Calibre everything is in place. What did I miss?
789456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:19 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Calibre Go is not part of the main calibre product, its an independent android app that claims to interoperate with calibre. You'll have to ask the Calibre Go folks for support.

You might want to consider switching to Calibre Companion. It was written and is maintained by one of the calibre developers, and there's a support forum for it at MR.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:08 AM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I use Calibre Box with Dropbox. It works great. I bought the app. You might want to try it.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Has Dropbox completed the sync of your computer to the cloud?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dropbox