Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-13-2016, 02:45 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Change choice of ereaders?

I've got CC working well on my Lenovo 2 A7 after my Nexus died.

When I first installed CC I chose Mantano as ereader, but would now like to try the Kobo app as well. I seemed to have turned off the ability to choose which ereader app to use; how do I turn it back on again?

Is there a manual to CC somewhere that answers basic questions like this?

PS I seem to have absent mindedly attached this to the end of an ongoing thread. My apologies; I meant to start a new thread.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:59 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I've got CC working well on my Lenovo 2 A7 after my Nexus died.

When I first installed CC I chose Mantano as ereader, but would now like to try the Kobo app as well. I seemed to have turned off the ability to choose which ereader app to use; how do I turn it back on again?
See our FAQ answer I selected a default reader app. How do I clear this choice?
Quote:
Is there a manual to CC somewhere that answers basic questions like this?
There is a lot of documentation in our FAQs.
Quote:
PS I seem to have absent mindedly attached this to the end of an ongoing thread. My apologies; I meant to start a new thread.
No problem. I moved it to a new thread.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2016, 06:27 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
See our FAQ answer I selected a default reader app. How do I clear this choice?
There is a lot of documentation in our FAQs.
No problem. I moved it to a new thread.
Thank you so much. Dead easy when you know and are in practice. I'm going to spend a lot more time on your website now I know where it is.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote