Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #61
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Attachment 66926
Steamed savoy cabbage and mackerel. Mineral water. Virtue
Looks healthy. Perhaps some champagne?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #62
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Someone sent me some yellow snow but it must have gone bad in shipping. I don't like to let things go to waste, but it really didn't taste all that good.

I'm in the mood for some stew this weekend. The problem is I don't know which to make. Beef, chicken, or seafood.

As you mentioned that bad word - snow. The 20 to 24 inches in the yard has gone down to one small messy patch.
green chilie stew! that's always a winner!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #63
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Indian food!! home made Pakora's
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #64
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
green chilie stew! that's always a winner!
OK, on Sunday.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #65
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
OK, on Sunday.

BTW lovely coin: what is it?
Advert
Old 02-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #66
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post

BTW lovely coin: what is it?
a roman coin
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #67
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
a roman coin
You must have been awake very early this morning, KK
Old 02-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #68
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
it was a soup, enriched by lentils.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #69
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
it was a soup, enriched by lentils.
Note to self: Buy lentils.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #70
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
@ TERMINATOR: where is the motorbike? I think it suits your name better than the iceberg
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:07 AM   #71
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TERMINATOR View Post
Indian food!! home made Pakora's
ah! that is why you thought that my fried legumes were this.

You were scheming this since a while

BTW. Nice avatar. The tip of the iceberg, but also the rest is disclosed ...

Last edited by beppe; 02-20-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #72
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Note to self: Buy lentils.
Yes, I also have to buy lentils, as I' m eating neither flesh nor fish. I have to make up for my protein, but keep forgetting to buy beans etc.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #73
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Sunday lunch has been the aperitivo (Main attraction is white celery stuffed with Gorgonzola and a rich Stinger for Wife, the white cylinders is palm hearts, yellow things are chips that go so well with the green olives), and Pesto alla Genovese. One cooks string beans and slices of potatoes together with the pasta. The pesto is commercial, but fresh. The ideal end would be small French pastries and marzipan, but we are all on parole.

Click image for larger version

Name:	apero.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	66977 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0422.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	66978

No wine: she drives to Milano around 15:00. She will have the time to absorb the Stinger, but just that. We started at 12:00.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #74
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Breakfast here.

An omelet with onion, bacon, lots of cheddar, some colby, and a very small slice of Alpine Lace Swiss.

Two cups of percolated coffee.

Long before I could drink coffee I can remember waking up to the aroma of percolated coffee. I don't care if your drip coffee costs a million dollars, if you can't smell it percolating you're really missing out on the coffee experience.

People who don't care for coffee may have drip coffee to blame for it.

Imagine eating food with no aroma! That's what drip coffee is like.

If you do try to make some, be aware, my favorite coffee may taste bad to you. I went through 7 or 8 different types of coffee before I found the one that I like the best.

PS - DON'T get an electric percolator!
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #75
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

The trip to Milano was a success. Both girls are back safely. They will have pizza. Yours truly a repeat of the Savoy cabbage, this time with the most expensive can of tuna fish i could find (6 Euros for 90 gr of fish, Spanish, Consortio). Noblesse oblige. She has a Leffe. Me? who knows. I might have green tea, or sparking water. Half a glass of Barbera d'Asti? Why not. Virtue stand back, give me room.
All in all it has been a pleasant Sunday.

Tags
terminator production