Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #46
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
chicken hotpot.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #47
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Tell us about the rewards of being virtuous (just in case there are any).
Too personal to disclose any detail, sorry.

I can only say that they will be very, but very sinful.

Last edited by beppe; 02-18-2011 at 09:35 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #48
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	66895
Old 02-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #49
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Today I went to an Afghan restaurant for lunch. Last night it was Armenian. Monday was Indian. Tuesday Italian. Wednesday was Thai. And sometime last weekend was Mongolian. I just adore diversity particularly with food.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #50
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Today I went to an Afghan restaurant for lunch. Last night it was Armenian. Monday was Indian. Tuesday Italian. Wednesday was Thai. And sometime last weekend was Mongolian. I just adore diversity particularly with food.
is it not that you might be denied too frequent an access to the premises cause your eating intemperances and/or bouncing checks?
Advert
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #51
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
is it not that you might be denied too frequent an access to the premises cause your eating intemperances and/or bouncing checks?
Well, there is that, too.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:05 PM   #52
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

the problem with eating out is that you have to eat all not to insult the chef.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
the problem with eating out is that you have to eat all not to insult the chef.
Well, there are doggie bags. I would ask for a hoomin bag but that gets complicated.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:00 AM   #54
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

of course, i forgot (on purpose)
Old 02-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #55
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	66926
Steamed savoy cabbage and mackerel. Mineral water. Virtue
Old 02-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #56
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Don't you like American food, like Taco Bell?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #57
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Attachment 66926
Steamed savoy cabbage and mackerel. Mineral water. Virtue
That's my kind of meal. I'm a virtuous AND a simple woman.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #58
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Don't you like American food, like Taco Bell?

Erm...no. But I do like snow cones. And ice cream made from freshly fallen shoveled snow. Could you get me some, please?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #59
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
That's my kind of meal. I'm a virtuous AND a simple woman.
Yes Betty, I am sure you are. At least you keep showing me your left hand. Virtue that appears to me during my dietary meals, she does not show me anything, nada de nada. BTW. It was quite good. Tasty and enough. Cheap. Healthy. Colorful in the plate. What else? We'll see what i put out for dinner. It might be a salad. Or a soup. I am thinking pesto for Sunday lunch and a surprise for the apero.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #60
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Erm...no. But I do like snow cones. And ice cream made from freshly fallen shoveled snow. Could you get me some, please?
Someone sent me some yellow snow but it must have gone bad in shipping. I don't like to let things go to waste, but it really didn't taste all that good.

I'm in the mood for some stew this weekend. The problem is I don't know which to make. Beef, chicken, or seafood.

As you mentioned that bad word - snow. The 20 to 24 inches in the yard has gone down to one small messy patch.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terminator production