Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ozaki, Milton: Murder Doll. v1. 22 July 07

Released under a Creative Commons license
http://www.munseys.com/diskfive/murdolldex.htm

(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Ozaki is the author of more than 20 mystery novels. He also wrote some hilariously bad lines.

According to this incredible web site here [http://www.mysteryfile.com/MOzaki/Homage.html], Ozaki is the author of these memorable lines:

“What the hell is this all about?” Hara demanded.
“Damnit, I thought I made it clear that you weren’t to do any private dicking!”
(Maid for Murder, 1955).

If you like your detective/mystery novels tough, then you should like this book.

So settle back, put away (for at least one evening) your copy of "Gravity's Rainbow," or "Finnigan's Wake," and slap open this ratty paperback and read the boiling prose of Milton Ozaki.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote