Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #1
Holden
Enthusiast
Holden began at the beginning.

Device: cybook, kindle3
Books do not show up

I have a Paperwhite. I just realized that the books I have transferred either with Calibre or with the cable onto documents do not appear in My Library in the device. if i open documents, they are all there, but still they do not show up when I disconnect the device from the computer.
I tried to sync it many times, I shifted from all to downloaded and viceversa, but the problem remains.
Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 06:56 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
I have a Paperwhite. I just realized that the books I have transferred either with Calibre or with the cable onto documents do not appear in My Library in the device. if i open documents, they are all there, but still they do not show up when I disconnect the device from the computer.
I tried to sync it many times, I shifted from all to downloaded and viceversa, but the problem remains.
On the Paperwhite itself, look in the DOCS tab and not the BOOKS tab.

At the top of the screen:

All/Downloaded>>tap FILTER...and tap DOCS
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 07:24 PM   #3
Holden
Enthusiast
Holden began at the beginning.

Device: cybook, kindle3
THAT was the only thing I had NOT done. Thank you, problem solved.
Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:17 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Accidentally posted in wrong thread

(I accidentally chose New Reply instead of New Thread. I would delete this if I could.)

Last edited by rcentros; 10-16-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote