Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #3751
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover1019 View Post
Hey, Jim, I noticed something kinda odd. Wattpad seems to be listed both as supported and "not likely to be supported" in the GitHub page on supported sites: https://github.com/JimmXinu/FanFicFa...Supportedsites

So, which is it?
It is supported now. Another developer contributed support for it a few years after that comment was put in the wiki. I've updated it now.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:55 AM   #3752
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
New Test Version Posted

2019-10-15
- Treat spacebattles /post/ URLs in emails the same as sufficientvelocity to avoid extra URLs in thread notifications.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:50 PM   #3753
MCBastos
MCBastos began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 4
Quote:
I have not found an epub viewer I really love anywhere. EBookDroid on my phone was moderately good until they changed the fonts to infinitesimal, though it was always weird that it insists on displaying italics as yellow highlighter. I do wish Calibre would let me convert my other epub books to singlepage HTML in an easy click, rather than having to explode each book and manually compile the HTML. Mind, being able to explode the book at all is awesome.
For reading on the computer, I tend to prefer HTML too. But on my Android phone, I have used Aldiko for years and I'm mostly happy with it. I even bough the Pro version back when it was a perpetual license. Although I can't really recommend it anymore due to the change in monetization policy: the new owners now only sell "subscriptions" for the Pro features. That's why I'm unwilling to upgrade to the new version, too, since I would lose those Pro features I paid for... but back when I was evaluating epub readers, I noticed a couple that were almost as good as Aldiko. Anybody knows what happened to Mantano Reader, for instance? One of these days I'll have to do a new evaluation, before my old, unmaintained version of Aldiko Pro becomes untenable....

Anyway, for converting epub into HTML... have you tried converting to HTMLZ first, and then just unzipping it? HTMLZ is pretty much what you want, only packed in a zip file with a changed extension.
MCBastos is offline   Reply With Quote