Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Astak 5" Pocket Pro review on TeleRead

I thought I had been posting about this over here, but I guess I haven't.

I've been writing a multi-part review column on the Astak 5" Pocket Pro EZPreader over at TeleRead. I just posted the latest entry today.

All entries thus far are listed here, oldest posts at the bottom.

Enjoy.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
How can you post, yesterday, that the battery consumption is bad, right after saying how easy the firmware is to upgrade, when firmware that fixes the battery problem has been available for a little while now?

However, I did enjoy your reviews, and you bring up many valid points for and against.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I upgraded to the most recent firmware a while ago and still had the problem. (Though if a new firmware came out this week, I probably don't have that one.)
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
I've been using the BeBook firmware which came out a few days before the latest Astak firmware. Cleared my battery issues right up. I'm on the second week with no turn offs and it's still going strong. I'm loving it.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I upgraded to the most recent firmware a while ago and still had the problem. (Though if a new firmware came out this week, I probably don't have that one.)
You should see V2.10 ASTAK on the "about" page, if you have the right one.

Something I had never seen before in the little battery Icon.
It turned into the disconnect "plug" that I had only seen on the when powered off screen reached "full charge".
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert