Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
Baen Webscription August 2010

Hello all,

I have a spare Webscription promotional coupon for August 2010 books pack.

I have purchased the webscription but a friend of mine wasn't interested in the coupon and it gave it back to me unused. So it is still available for those who would be interested in:
Mark L. Van Name "Children No More"
Michael Z. Williamson "Do Unto Others"
Keith Laumer "Bolos: Their Finest Hour"
David Drake "In the Stormy Red Sky"
Eric Flint "Grantville Gazette Volume IV"
Robert A. Heinlein "The Puppet Masters"

As usually, the rules are:
  • state your interest in a reply below
  • post or pm your email address (in case of pm, use the last person's interested account, not mine since I won't be able to successfully pass your details to the recent coupon owner)
  • important! wait a reasonable time before using the coupon for another mobileread.com member to state hers/his interest so you can use that person email during the webscription "purchase" procedure so another person could use new promotional coupon

It's been said before, but I want to use this as a reminder. This is no piracy - the way of promotional chains is fully supported by Bean and Webscription.net. It is their way for marketing their publications and we love it

Important! If you're using gmail.com adrress, it is very likely your confirmation from webscription will be placed in your Spam folder. It is very common so please double check all your gmail folders before blaming it on another member here.

Also important! In case of any problems with receiving your coupon, please state them here in a reply rather than pm - that way we all know would know there is an issue and will be patiently waiting for one to solve it.

Thank you and enjoy!
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
GBerlin
GBerlin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2Global
I'd love the coupon.I'll PM my address.

Was sent on (as below) and Karma to Adam- thanks again!

Last edited by GBerlin; 09-24-2010 at 07:11 AM.
GBerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
I'd like to join in next, and will PM my email address to GBerlin

Edit: I have received the voucher from GBerlin, and passed it on to MmavisO.

Last edited by murraypaul; 09-23-2010 at 05:49 AM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I'm next, will pm my email to murraypaul

I have received my voucher from murraypaul, and passed it on to crich70

Last edited by MmavisO; 09-24-2010 at 09:41 PM.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
PM'd my email to MmavisO.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #6
David<(o.O)>
David<(o.O)> began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, iRiver Story [RIP]
Many thanx to AdamV for sharing the coupon!
Will PM crich70.

Received mail from crich70 and forwarded it to josepinto and Toxaris.

Last edited by David<(o.O)>; 09-24-2010 at 08:02 AM.
David<(o.O)> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:32 AM   #7
josepinto
Connoisseur
josepinto began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 5320
I am interested too

My email is
j.pinto@sapo.pt

Thanks for sharing the coupon.

José Pinto
josepinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #8
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Would love to read the puppet masters.

If possible, send it to me next. toxaris@gmail.com
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
atidball
Enthusiast
atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sign me up! I will PM Toxaris. Thanks.
atidball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
ohh ohh me too. I've PM'd atidball with my email.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:31 AM   #11
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
it would be great if everyone who receives a new coupon code reported the fact by editing one's original post as murraypaul did above (great idea mate!) - so everyone'd know where the current activity is at the very moment...

thx all
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #12
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Sent dsvick a PM. Will update when I get my shot.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #13
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
I sent a PM to Quake1028 .
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #14
Bindi
Bindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Palm Tungsten T3; Sony PRS-350; Pocketbook 360
Please add me! I sent a PM to Tamara.

Last edited by Bindi; 09-26-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Bindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #15
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Might I suggest that those requesting the coupon code PM the previous poster rather than posting their email in the thread? You never know who or what is going to find publicly posted emails or what they will do with them.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote