Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
KatrinaCardway
eBookStore *****istrator
KatrinaCardway doesn't litterKatrinaCardway doesn't litterKatrinaCardway doesn't litter

Device: Several - Mostly Use Pocket PC - HP6315
eBook Discounts this Week (10/24/07) at eBooks About Everything

Sci-fi and seasonal (I refuse to use the C word yet) fiction. To get your discount on any of the titles use coupon CZ93Y at check out.

A Lick of Frost eBook Edition
by: Hamilton, Laurell K.
I am Meredith Gentry, princess and heir apparent to the throne in the realm of faerie, onetime private investigator in the mortal world. To be crowned queen, I must first continue the royal bloodline and give birth to an heir of my own. If I fail, my aunt, Queen Andais, will be free to do what she most desires: install her twisted son, Cel, as monarch . . . and kill me.
List Price : $17.95 -- Your price $13.82 (Using your 10% discount and $ .73 in eBook Reward points)

Christmas Pearl, eBook edition
by: Frank, Dorothea Benton
Theodora is the matriarch of a family that has grown into a bunch of truculent knuckleheads. While she's finally gotten them all together in South Carolina to celebrate, this Christmas looks nothing like the extravagant, homey holidays of her childhood. . . Luckily for Theodora, a special someone who heard her plea for help arrives, with pockets full of enough Gullah magic and common sense
List Price : $11.95 -- Your price $10.76 (Using your 10% discount and $ .48 in eBook Reward points)

Happy Reading!
KatrinaCardway is offline   Reply With Quote