Connoisseur
M4H35H doesn't litterM4H35H doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-950, Hanvon E920, Onyx Boox Note Lite, Boox Max2
Also from the picture does not seem the monitor can rotate into portrait mode
M4H35H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:40 AM   #47
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
$1000 is high...

If you can wait, I would wait fo MAX 2 that will have hdmi, bluetooth, e-reader functionality and more.
This was my plan initially as well. Any idea when it's coming ? Anytime this year? At least you'd get 2 devices in one. And are you sure its coming with hdmi ?
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2017, 09:42 AM   #48
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
Worth pointing out that the new model have 5 buttons instead of 3 in the previous one. This might suggest that they created a new refresh modes, like before with their FLOYD mode.

This is interesting, although I am skeptical: for me the problem with refresh rate is mainly hardware related. Unless they put more powerful cpu inside, the software tricks won't make much difference.

I was trying to identify what is drawn on these buttons, but the image quality is low... One looks like a speaker button, so maybe they added audio support also with some speakers - for me completely useless features.

I guess we'll have to wait!
I do wonder if the refresh rate buttons give it an advantage towards the onyx reader as far as speed.
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:56 PM   #49
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Dasung Paperlike PRO enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZX6AfnwBo0
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote