Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
vampmiller
Enthusiast
vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.

Device: kobo aura, kindle voyager.
Creaking Kindle

Wanted to gauge if anyone else has this problem. The right side of my Kindle, especially around the home/next page button, creaks like hell when I press it. Also if I press near the screen. Doesn't happen on the left side. It feels like there's empty space under there and when I press in that area, it makes a creaking noise that's really annoying. I loathe to complain like a spoiled brat, but wanted to see if other experience this before contacting Amazon.
vampmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
There have been a few other complaints about creaking. If it bothers you there is no need to put up with it. Call Amazon and have it replaced. I haven't heard of anyone being refused a replacement.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
vampmiller
Enthusiast
vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.

Device: kobo aura, kindle voyager.
daffy4u ... thanks ... that's exactly what I wanted to hear: not widespread, exists, is cause for return. Thank you.
vampmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle, pocket pro
i returned many of em that creaked
oncdoc is offline   Reply With Quote