Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
An Evening with Ray Bradbury

My mentor, my muse, the father and mother to my fiction, Ray Bradbury talking about writing in 2001.

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Cool, thanks.

On a side note. The celebrate his 89th birthday the L.A. Times posted their original 1953 review of Fahrenheit 451. It's one of my favorite books and I thought this was kind of neat.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jack...-bradbury.html

`

Last edited by AnemicOak; 09-03-2009 at 11:43 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Cool, thanks.

On a side note. The celebrate his 89th birthday the L.A. Times posted their original 1953 review of Fahrenheit 451. It's one of my favorite books and I thought this was kind of neat.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jack...-bradbury.html

`
It was a pleasure to burn...

And a pleasure to read that article Thanks for the link.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Love Bradbury - recommend him all the time. Martian Chronicles is still one of my favorite all-time books. Thanks for the look.
Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #5
Robert Williams
Connoisseur
Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
I met him in Albuquerque when I was in college. He signed my copy of The Martian Chronicles and Fahrenheit 451. My picture with him is one of my prized possessions. I got to tell him he was my hero! It was great.
Robert Williams is offline   Reply With Quote