Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
blubb
blubb began at the beginning.

Device: some android
Unhappy reader somehow akin to foxit for android-device

hello there,
as it is, i'm kinda searching for an ebook-reader [right now i don't care anymore which formats it supports, coz i'm shortly before giving up] which might be able to highlight text and save that, as f.e. foxit reader also does.
it's a bit tedious to read a book, but you must [again] write down everything coz you can't mark it anyhow, and i always preferred doing it in the book directly.

tnx a lot in forward and kind regards,
blubb
blubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
The last Version of Kindle for Android allows annotations and highlighting of text. Tipps for other Readers for Android that can do the same would be appreciated here too.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
blubb
blubb began at the beginning.

Device: some android
sry for asking, but ... after getting almost hit by the brick of the licence agreements blahBLAH ... i wonder kinda, regarding having to set up an account, if i use it for other books which are not from them, i haz problems?

[edit] on a secondary note, what about non-drm books being used? unable to open? going to be deleted by amazon somewhen?

Last edited by blubb; 10-17-2010 at 09:41 PM.
blubb is offline   Reply With Quote