Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 10:16 PM   #1
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Good(sic)eReader predicts a new basic kindle and kindle voyage this year

https://goodereader.com/blog/kindle/...ased-this-year

New basic kindle is a good guess, if they get that right, it wouldn't surprise me but it sounds like a good guess, voyage 2 seems a little far-fetched to me.

EDIT around 5:15(?)AM GMT 2/20/2019 In hindsight I should have been more clear about "Good"ereader's track record

Last edited by binaryhermit; 02-20-2019 at 12:13 AM.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
He did this same story--sans entry level kindle--a couple of months ago:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313709
https://goodereader.com/blog/electro...leased-in-2019
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #3
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
This new Voyage makes no sense to me. Especially then the only info he gives is that they'll use the same plastic screen as in the Paperwhite.
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:44 AM   #4
newkindlefun
Connoisseur
newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen (2015)
Yeah, no.
newkindlefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:26 AM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I would love to see an E-Carta Kindle Basic (though I doubt it would have a 300dpi, HD screen). Would also like to see a new Kindle Voyage but I very much doubt that will ever be released. I hope I'm wrong.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
goodereader, making stuff up