Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 06:44 AM   #16
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
been there, done that, still doing that......
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Addicted - Noooooo, just dedicated . And who cares about housework anyway. If he is unhappy with the state of affairs I show him where the cleaning stuff is - that usually shuts him up. Only shopping is a must - can't be without the chocolate & coffee to sit back and relax MR.
I'm with the cat on this one!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2010, 06:49 AM   #18
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Itʻs 1:20 am and Iʻm trying to finish a paper for class (technically, it was probably due at midnight). So I have no idea what youʻre talking about..... Being here is not preventing me from doing anything I should be doing....

oh crap! keep forgetting about that darn paper!
You talkin' origami? Hmm, this might look better out of chocolate wrapper paper. Of course chocolate must be removed first.

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #19
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ha! Nice Paper!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #20
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I gave in long ago... Now, I just leave MR open and running forum spy and check it as I pass by or finish in other programs.
What a great idea! I keep forgetting about using Forum Spy. It just seems so clandestine to me that I would have to get out my trench coat and fedora before I use it!

Quote:
Itʻs 1:20 am and Iʻm trying to finish a paper for class (technically, it was probably due at midnight). So I have no idea what youʻre talking about..... Being here is not preventing me from doing anything I should be doing....

oh crap! keep forgetting about that darn paper!
It's got to be midnight somewhere in the world. Just tell the instructor you were working on that time zone when you turned it in.

My biggest problem is that I can't remember why I logged on to the Internet in the first place until I am far from my computer and involved in something else where I can't get back to it. I've started jotting down notes to myself the minute I sit down and open my laptop. Of course, I'm not very consistent with that which prompted this thread!! It wasn't until hours later that I wanted to shop for library worthy magazine holders for all my educational journals!!

PS. I have yet to shop for them.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #21
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
What is this forum spy you speak of? :/
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #22
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
What is this forum spy you speak of? :/
You will see the [Quick Links] button on the blue line at the upper right hand side of the page. They drop down menu gives you a few options, one of which is the [Forum Spy] that allows you to see what the other members are posting as it happens.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #23
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
You will see the [Quick Links] button on the blue line at the upper right hand side of the page. They drop down menu gives you a few options, one of which is the [Forum Spy] that allows you to see what the other members are posting as it happens.
Oh wow. The things ya learn....
Old 02-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #24
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Oh wow. The things ya learn....
Stick with me, Grasshopper, and I will guide you to enlightment!
Old 02-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #25
kazbates
Wizard

Ack!! I did it again!

I was supposed to look up something for Ryleigh on the Crayola website and I got sucked into that ridiculous thread on piracy.

You would think at my age I would have learned some self contol!!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #26
kennyc

Quote:
Ack!! I did it again!

I was supposed to look up something for Ryleigh on the Crayola website and I got sucked into that ridiculous thread on piracy.

You would think at my age I would have learned some self contol!!

I know. I have to "unsubscribe" from those usually.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #27
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
You talkin' origami? Hmm, this might look better out of chocolate wrapper paper. Of course chocolate must be removed first.

Iʻm great at removing Chocolate!!

Got my paper sent at around 1:40. Then I woke up at around 7:30. thatʻs just wrong! I havenʻt had more than 6 1/2 hours of sleep all week long and this was my one day to sleep in *grumble grumble*
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
EEEWWW!!! We have stinky posts on MR. GO SHOWER PEOPLE!
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:11 PM   #29
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Quote:
Stick with me, Grasshopper, and I will guide you to enlightment!
Where "enlightenment" = added addiction

I have to severely ration myself already; now I have a finger trembling to click on the 'ForumSpy' option...No, No, I can beat this, really I can........
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #30
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
Me too!!

I was Senior Quality Control inspector for a chocolate company until I had to leave due to daycare provider issues- and then I decided not to return because my son needed me more with him at home

Quote:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/images/smiliesadd1/thumbsup.gif Iʻm great at removing Chocolate!!
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote