Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-10-2024, 06:43 PM   #1
Nrsharp1
Nrsharp1 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4
Kindle app on Glowlight 4?

I just got my Nook Glowlight 4 and was excited at how easy it is to side load apps without rooting. Hoopla runs like a dream but I am also interested in having access to my Kindle and Kobo libraries.

The latest Kobo loads but fails when I start it. Loading the latest Kindle app never completes and I have no idea how to debug the load process.

Has anyone had any luck loading either of these on GL4? If so which apk versions loaded for you?
Nrsharp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 10:01 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Not an answer to your question, but why not simply remove the DRM and convert your Kindle and Kobo books, so you can read them on your Nook directly? With Kobo books, even that is not necessary. Just download an epub version from your Kobo library and sideload to the Nook.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert