Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-14-2023, 11:42 AM   #1
JTAndrews
JTAndrews began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4
Flip Cover for Glowlight 4

I am considering upgrading to a Nook Glowlight 4, and I am trying to find a cover that is similar to my current Nook Glowlight (not sure of the version, but it doesn't matter). I'm looking for a cover that is hinged on the top. Every cover that I've seen so far is hinged on the left- like a portfolio. I really like my current cover that is hinged on the top.

Has anyone seen this type of cover?

Thanks.
JT
JTAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:57 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Before you buy a nook Glowlight 4, find out if the storage is partitioned. If it is, do not buy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2023, 09:34 AM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I looked and only found traditional, side-hinged covers.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 07:07 PM   #4
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
You may have already found a cover but I would suggest looking at Etsy, there are lots of ereader covers there or perhaps ebay.
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 11:58 AM   #5
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I've got a Glow '21 with the stock cover (yellow).
In comparison to my current reader, an Onyx Poke5, the Glow is a big, fat cow.

Ok, I made a bunch of mods to my Poke5 for which I am very happy.
Described here.

In any case (so to speak) I will never install a magnetically attached cover or a full (front & back) cover on any future device.
I want to protect the front but I don't mind if the back of the device gets scuffed.
In the future, I will either make or buy a front flap (with auto sleep) and a vestigial back side.

That's another thing that drove me from B&N, no auto sleep???
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cover, flip cover, glowlight 4