Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
[SOLVED] Advice on ebook reader - Recommend good ones.

In a couple of hours I'll go to buy a new ebook reader.

I'll see if I can get a Kindle, but, in case I can¿t get one....

Which one do you recommend?

Of course, the main feature must be a great screen.

Throw names and models and with that info I will see what I get.

Last edited by superbet; 03-18-2013 at 01:33 PM.
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
All the screens are made by the same company (eInk) so they're all pretty much the same. I'm sure you'll be happy with any of the big name makes - Kindle, Sony, Kobo, B&N - they're all good.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

I had the Sony PRS 600 and, as all we know, the screen is not clear enough...

I was able to buy a Kindle!

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Good choice - I'm sure you'll be happy with it. What did you buy? The PW?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
superbet
Time Lord

Yeap! I'm at work now, so I couldn't open it yet...
Advert