Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-19-2020, 03:02 PM   #42646
poohbear_nc
2020 Hindsight!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Feeling antsy right with you! I go for long walks (no change there) or I’d go nuts.
Me too. I'm attempting to work from home. Walks are keeping me sane ... and a well stocked Kindle ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:56 PM   #42647
poohbear_nc
2020 Hindsight!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's odd now -- the fear has definitely settled in -- during my walk tonight, whenever I came up to neighbors I've known for 20+ years, we automatically moved to separate to opposite sides of the street, and waved instead of chatting ....
Old 03-20-2020, 10:40 AM   #42648
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I'm doing okay today. The sore throat and coughing are mostly gone, but I get tired and out of breath easily. Still a raised temperature, but no fever. Last night I took a shower, I love showers but it was a short one because I got short of breath breathing the warm, damp air. When I take it easy breathing isn't much of a problem, just when I start doing things. It's really frustrating.

Apparently it's been decided that I'm going to stay with my sister for at least a couple of days. She's coming over for dinner tonight and then I'm going with her. She's working from home and going a bit cabin crazy. She isn't afraid of catching it apparently.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:13 AM   #42649
Blackmagic
Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Cartoon time

I am watching paw patrol with the kids
Blackmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:05 AM   #42650
Blackmagic
Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Watching cartoon with the kids. Lots of cartoon. Too much cartoon.
Blackmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #42651
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
I'm procrastinating. One of my cats is due his meds, one is a liquid antibio which has to be syringed down his throat. He's an ex-feral, and still retains some feral, so hates the handling. This is all very difficult; he fights me, the cast on my broken arm means it's harder to hold him, but protects me from his claws.

But it has to be done!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:52 PM   #42652
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I'm procrastinating. One of my cats is due his meds, one is a liquid antibio which has to be syringed down his throat. He's an ex-feral, and still retains some feral, so hates the handling. This is all very difficult; he fights me, the cast on my broken arm means it's harder to hold him, but protects me from his claws.

But it has to be done!
Towels are your friend. That's what's always saved me, with my fuzzbuds who are less-than-cooperative. One big-ass towel, cat-swaddling, pop the pill or syringe in there. I assume that's pretty much what you do?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:02 PM   #42653
Uncle Robin
Addict
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Towels are your friend.

Hitch
Which is exactly why one should always know where one's is.
Uncle Robin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #42654
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Going to bed. Goodnight!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:43 PM   #42655
poohbear_nc
2020 Hindsight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post

But it has to be done!
I sit on the floor and pin Stella cat between my knees inside a thick towel and dribble the syringe down the back of her throat.
Can you flavor the antibiotic with juice from canned cat food?
Old 03-21-2020, 09:20 PM   #42656
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I sit on the floor and pin Stella cat between my knees inside a thick towel and dribble the syringe down the back of her throat.
Can you flavor the antibiotic with juice from canned cat food?

Oooh, you're such a good cat dad! :-) Dribble it down the back of her throat. With canned cat food "juice," too (or I find that tuna water/oil is a bit hit).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 03:46 PM   #42657
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Having a Christmassy evening. When deciding which tea to make tonight I saw that I had some Christmas tea blend (spicy rooibos) left, so decided to make that. I also put a new wax tart in my burner and chose a Christmas scent. Anxiety levels are up, so I'm doing everything in order to relax a bit.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 05:03 PM   #42658
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
...I also put a new wax tart in my burner and chose a Christmas scent. Anxiety levels are up, so I'm doing everything in order to relax a bit.
I read that as "tax wart" first, and took a looong time before my brain read what was actually there. Since a tax wart didn't sound very helpful, I could see why your anxiety levels would be high.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:54 PM   #42659
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Teleworking, the boss is not around to be looking over my shoulder.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:20 PM   #42660
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Getting ready for a long day in a packed courtroom on Monday

My particular job is deemed essential because it is emergency in nature. So it will be me, a judge, a clerk, and 50-75 people in court on Monday in a room that has an occupancy limit of 80.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?