Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 02:38 PM   #1
Duke9700
Duke9700 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Galaxy Note Pro 12.2/Galaxy S20
Mars/Moon+ Reader scrolling problem

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and has found a workaround.

When reading with Moon+ Pro on my Mars it doesn't take long before it will start quickly moving forward page by page. It's reacting as if I was leaving my thumb in one of the "Next Page" zones. Sometimes it will stop after jumping 10+ pages but other times it doesn't seem to stop without my closing the cover.

I did not have this problem the first few months - I happily used Moon+ as my default reader. At some point a couple of months ago this issue began. I do not remember if there were any updates around that time.

None of the other reading programs (built in, Z Reader, other readers from the Play store etc) exhibit this problem so I don't think it's a hardware screen or sensor problem. I also use Moon+ on a number of other devices and have never seen this.

Can anyone think of what may be the cause? I'm hoping there is some setting I'm not thinking of (in Moon+ or the Boyue settings) that might lead this.
Duke9700 is offline   Reply With Quote