Notices

Old 07-23-2018, 11:33 PM   #1
bestbooks
Best is Subjective
bestbooks began at the beginning.

Device: none.
Thumbs up Kindle reader

Hi all,

just found this forum and cannot wait to look around.
bestbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:11 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bestbooks and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy ebooks, fantasy series, kindle 2, romance author