Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-23-2019, 04:54 AM   #1
debriscolomun
debriscolomun began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Why do I need to create an account to see all replies

I now need to register an account. I have had zero intention to use any of the account related functionality until now. After I created this account it didn't even take me back to the thread I pressed see all replies in. So now I have to open the new account button in a new window, follow through the roughly 10 button clicks and a captcha. Then go back to the original page and refresh now that I have an account. I will need to do this EVERYTIME I use your crappy mobile website.
debriscolomun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The best way to deal with Mobileread on a mobile device is TapaTalk.

Charlie.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote