Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Cannot register POKE PRO in Google Store

I've added the registration device number into my Google Account, but Play Store still says it is not a certified device...

Any idea how to make this working? If not, I'm going to return the device, as I cannot use it as wanted.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Seems working now but purchased items appears not purchased!!!!!
Advert
Old 12-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
rfog
Guru

Read en lectoreselectronicos.es that a) no freeze apps and b) no energy saving. Still purchased applications do not install. They appear in Google Store with the "install" button but when pressed, it ask for purchase. I tried, amount was charged (and immediately returned by Google), but no installation possible.

I got the APK I want from my Note 9 Phone, and once installed crashes continuously.

As a summary, for Google Store use is a very crappy product.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #4
rfog
Guru

Finally got all working. As a summary:

Installed Google Play Books to force update Google Play Services. After that, manually installed the last version of the Google Store.

This post gave me the solution: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=43