Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Covers for the new Kobo Aura

Anyone who's pre ordered the new 6inch Kobo Aura, what are you doing about a cover?

I hope to get one in early October but I want to see one in person first if I can, hopefully by then something other than a black cover will be available.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
I'm hoping that the ultra slim lovely coloured covers from eBay will appear as soon as possible. After all they won't have so many new readers to make covers for as the Paperwhite 2 is the same size as last years PW and the Sony T3 comes with an integrated cover.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
I'm waiting for the slim covers on eBay...I hate that the Kobo covers only come in black. Until then, I have an Oberon sleeve I bought for my Kindle 4 that will fit perfectly.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #4
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Planning on making a cover actually.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
Has anyone found any unofficial Kobo Aura covers yet? All I've found still is the official black cover, and I'd much prefer a red cover.

Also, has anyone found screen protectors for the Kobo Aura?
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
spino
spino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura aboutspino has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Anyone who's pre ordered the new 6inch Kobo Aura, what are you doing about a cover?

I hope to get one in early October but I want to see one in person first if I can, hopefully by then something other than a black cover will be available.
Bought the original Kobo Leather SleepCover... it costs a kidney but it's really nice and well manifactured
spino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
kingjain
Enthusiast
kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Just ordered one of these http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...424461216.html Now to wait weeks for it to show up....
kingjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
Just ordered one of these http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...424461216.html Now to wait weeks for it to show up....
I ordered one of these yesterday. I hope it doesn't take too long to get here.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:20 AM   #9
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Buckled like me then eh ?
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #10
Lyn2012
Addict

@Celestial: Red as well as black and purple is now available here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ultra...438875491.html

Other colours are coming, at the moment only available in bulk purchase of 50+ though:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-2...438886244.html
Old 10-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
@Celestial: Red as well as black and purple is now available here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ultra...438875491.html

Other colours are coming, at the moment only available in bulk purchase of 50+ though:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-2...438886244.html
Ordered one from the first link. I want to avoid more scratches if possible so I caved. But to be honest the second link covers look much nicer.

I wonder if either one has the sleep function magnet...

Last edited by Nightyume; 10-30-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #12
kingjain
Enthusiast
kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightyume View Post
Ordered one from the first link. I want to avoid more scratches if possible so I caved. But to be honest the second link covers look much nicer.

I wonder if either one has the sleep function magnet...
Yes I believe they do have the magnet for sleep functionality. I also caved and ordered the first case a couple days ago. Ahh those ones from the second link do look kind of nice though...
kingjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #13
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
Yes I believe they do have the magnet for sleep functionality. I also caved and ordered the first case a couple days ago. Ahh those ones from the second link do look kind of nice though...
Too bad they have a 50 piece minimum. If they come on sale individually I might cave later on for a different colour (if they don't charge me up the wazoo for import taxes on the first one).
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote